WOLVERINE 1000 MILES EVANS - BLACK
Handcrafted in the USA
• Upper made from premium leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, Illinois
• Leather outsole with Vibram® rubber forepart and heel for traction and durability from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
• Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
• Archival pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile shoe introduced in 1914, updated with highly functional Vibram® rubber
• Time-tested Goodyear™ welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear
Domestic Shipping Within Australia
Shipping costs are based on the size and/or weight of the item purchased. All orders over $300 AUD are shipped express for free Australia-wide.
All orders shipped within Australia are sent using Startrack Express or Australia Post Express. A signature will be required for delivery, which is usually the next business day after shipping.
All orders received before 2pm will be shipped the same day wherever possible. However, we cannot guarantee next day delivery due to courier collection and occasional delays. If your order will be significantly delayed we will always do our best to keep you informed of progress.
To maximise efficient delivery, please specify an address and/or preferred delivery time when someone will be around to receive the parcel. If no-one is home the parcel will be taken to your nearest post office for collection, which can incur a re-delivery fee on our part.
International Shipping - Rest of World
Shipping costs are based on the size and/or weight of the item purchased. All orders over $850 AUD are shipped free of charge.
All orders are sent using a door to door international courier service. A signature will be required for delivery. Each country has their own system for imports with individual duty and charges based on the origin and value of the item(s). The buyer is responsible for all customs charges and/or fees.
All orders received before 2pm will be shipped the same day wherever possible. However, delays can sometimes happen due to courier collection. If significant delay is expected prior to shipping your order, we will do our best to keep you informed.