FILSON ORIGINAL BRIEFCASE - TAN
The legendary Filson Original Briefcase is built with their signature Rugged Twill, an industrial-strength fabric that resists water and wear, and features saddle-grade Bridle Leather handles, strap and accents. It has a large interior compartment with dividers plus slotted pockets for small item organization. An adjustable, removable Bridle Leather shoulder strap adds carrying options.
- YKK solid brass zipper closure custom cut at Filson with storm flap for added security
- 4 stow pockets, 2 interior dividers, 1 interior slotted pocket, 2 interior utility pockets, 1 interior patch pocket
- Made with abrasion- and water-resistant fabric, with Tin Cloth bound seams for added durability
- Removable, adjustable 46"-long Bridle Leather shoulder strap with pad
- Large inner compartment with dividers
- Meets standard airline carry-on size requirements; sized to fit a standard laptop up to 15" wide
- Includes iconic Filson Bridle Leather body tabs
- Made with saddle-grade Bridle Leather sourced from North America and tanned in the USA
- Made in Seattle, USA
Dimensions 16" W x 12-1/2" H x 4" D
Domestic Shipping Within Australia
Shipping costs are based on the size and/or weight of the item purchased. All orders over $300 AUD are shipped express for free Australia-wide.
All orders shipped within Australia are sent using Startrack Express or Australia Post Express. A signature will be required for delivery, which is usually the next business day after shipping.
All orders received before 2pm will be shipped the same day wherever possible. However, we cannot guarantee next day delivery due to courier collection and occasional delays. If your order will be significantly delayed we will always do our best to keep you informed of progress.
To maximise efficient delivery, please specify an address and/or preferred delivery time when someone will be around to receive the parcel. If no-one is home the parcel will be taken to your nearest post office for collection, which can incur a re-delivery fee on our part.
International Shipping - Rest of World
Shipping costs are based on the size and/or weight of the item purchased. All orders over $850 AUD are shipped free of charge.
All orders are sent using a door to door international courier service. A signature will be required for delivery. Each country has their own system for imports with individual duty and charges based on the origin and value of the item(s). The buyer is responsible for all customs charges and/or fees.
All orders received before 2pm will be shipped the same day wherever possible. However, delays can sometimes happen due to courier collection. If significant delay is expected prior to shipping your order, we will do our best to keep you informed.